Total Pageviews

Pages

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 28, 2012

These Walls

We are so busy reacting to what life throws at us, that we rarely take the time to discover who we actually are. 
We simply navigate within the Byzantine structures of society, our families and our own psyches. 
Those walls are killing me. 
They close in more and more day by day. 
I just want to be free. 
Whatever that means. 
Free from the awful tyranny of societal norms, the emotional ties of my family and the weight of all of my accumulated guilt and fears 
I want to transcend the illusion of my disconnection from everyone and everything around me 
I want to become lost in love 
Boundless Agape 
Not the limited sphere of Eros 
© All Textual Rights Reserved By Kristiana Bennett

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow......did you write this because this is really deep!

Kristiana said...

I absolutely wrote this :-) All of the poetry that you read in this blog is mine. Thanks for the compliment.

Anonymous said...

No problem! Have you ever thought about putting all your poems into a book?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.