Total Pageviews

Pages

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 20, 2011

In Rerum Natura


I’ll abandon the wayward ways of language
To walk a straight path under trees arrayed in their funeral best
I’ll let the pungent smell of sweetly rotting leaves under my feet travel through my nose
And unlock the door that leads to memories of childhood past
I'll embrace the silent sun with open arms and open heart
And feel the peaceful quiet burgeon in my soul
Like springtime flowers
© All Textual Rights Reserved by Kristiana Bennett

2 comments:

Shannawesome said...

I absolutely love this one. You're so very skilled with words. I lost myself in your lines and found myself deep in the woods on an autumn day.

Kristiana said...

Thank you Shannawesome :-) Your writing is quite excellent as well. Do I see a book in your future? Hmmm....? LOL!