Total Pageviews

Pages

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Po(a)p(i)py


Chaotic, hypnotic images and feelings blossom within me
A mixed bouquet of sweetness intertwined with bitter twisted vines that yield the poison fruit of fear
They run rampant in the fertile soil of my soul
You make me want to run
Away
And to you
To stay
In the haven that your arms and heart offer
A bright flower amidst dull weeds, you induce a feeling of euphoria
Addiction
Consumes me
You sicken me
With your lovely, languid sweetness
Your beauty has ensnared me so completely, love
That I want to, in turn, pluck you
Harvest your potency
Drink it down until I am lost
In you
Until nothing is left
But you
In me
As I lie
Found
Inside of you
All Textual Rights Reserved by Kristiana Bennett

For Andrew

1 comment:

Jon Arno said...

Beautiful...I enjoyed this one K...Crock :)